In today’s Virtual world where everyone is starting to migrate to the home office there comes a need to centralize data for everyone to use. We are using VOIP phones to replicate in office solutions, we use Video Comm to see each other instead of going to the office, we have email communications from everywhere now, and instead of sending emails back and forth and creating all these folders within our mailbox why not just have a centralized location as if we were in the office where you and your whole team could collaborate. Lets face it we are in a Virtual World. Why not have the tools to support it?
Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) is the answer for collaboration at your large or small business, or your home. It’s a friendly office tool that’s secure and flexible. Use it for file storage, online photo albums, a wiki, an intranet site, a place to store documents, or whatever. With Windows SharePoint Services, you can even share photos, share files, share calendars, share ideas… did we mention sharing?
- SharePoint Task, Calendar & Contact Management SharePoint Hosting services allow you to manage your time more effectively by coordinating your personal and team activities. Synchronize your team’s calendar with a single click in Microsoft Outlook. View your personal and team activities side-by-side in your Windows SharePoint Services calendar.
- SharePoint Team Portal for your Virtual Office Whether overseas or over the cubicle, your team can use SharePoint Hosting as one centralized spot to work, meet and share. Keep track of all of your team’s projects and information through a single interface. Hosted SharePoint makes team collaboration easy, secure and engaging.
It’s online, quick, easy-to-use, affordable, and great for geographically dispersed groups.
- Everything together in one place.A key advantage to SharePoint is that all your data is centralized and accessible at any time. You can’t leave something on the wrong computer since everything is stored in one place on the web - safe, secure, and password protected.
- No training or equipment needed.There is nothing to download or install, no hardware to buy, and no server maintenance. Our SharePoint hosting plans require no technical expertise and come complete with everything you need to get started immediately.
- Keep important files in one safe place. Securely access your documents anywhere.
- Share files with your teammates & colleagues. Photos, business numbers, travel info, meeting agendas and more can be shared without phone calls or emails.
- Publish and syndicate content with ease. Blogs, wikis and RSS integration make announcements a snap from the office - or on the go.
- Simplify personal information management.Set up alerts, whittle down your to-do list and share calendars with the ease and familiarity of Microsoft Office.
- Keep your projects on time and on track.Meet deadlines, assign tasks and centralize discussions for multiple projects in a secure online portal.
- Make your site look as professional as you do.Customize your color scheme and upload your company or team logo to make your SharePoint site… yours.