General: Prestige Technologies LLC is committed to protecting your privacy.
This document will explain to you our policies for collecting, using, and
disclosing personally identifiable information that you provide to us. By
submitting your personally identifiable information to us you agree to the terms
Why We Collect/How We May Use Personally identifiable Information: We collect
personally identifiable information in order to, among other things (a) set up
and provide services to our customers, (b) process customer payments, (c)
improve our services, (d) communicate with our customers, and (e) compile
"Internet Average" statistics regarding customers' browser type, screen
resolution, and/or other similar anonymous aggregate data.
Sources of Personally identifiable Information: We receive and collect
personally identifiable information from a variety of sources as we interact
with our customers and with the public. These sources include:
- E-mails, correspondence, and applications we receive from all sources.
- Cookies, URLs, web beacons, and other web identifiers we receive from
visitors to our web sites.
- Credit card and credit information we receive as part of our billing and
- Telephone calls, chat sessions, and forum and blog postings we receive
from all sources.
- Account information provided by our customers.
- Information posted on a PrestigeTechnologies.com blog or on the
Note that we may receive personally identifiable information at sites both in
the United States and in other countries (where privacy laws may be less
What Information We May Collect: Due to the nature of our business, we
collect a wide variety of personally identifiable information, including:
- Personal data such as individual names, addresses, telephone numbers,
credit card numbers, and e-mail addresses.
- Business data such as business names, addresses, telephone numbers, credit
card numbers, and e-mail addresses.
- Data for aggregation data such as, among other things, visitor browser
type and screen resolution.
We May Disclose To Third Parties: Prestige Technologies LLC does not sell or
rent any personally identifiable information we collect to third parties.
However, we may disclose or transmit personally identifiable information to
third parties in certain situations, including:
In response to a subpoena, court order, or other valid legal process.
- To process or collect customer payments (for the sole purpose of
processing or collecting those payments).
- To enable third-party vendors to provide specific services to our
customers (for the sole purpose of providing those services).
- To prevent, investigate, or stop illegal or malicious activities including
violations of our acceptable use policy, threats to our facilities, and/or
threats to the physical safety of any person.
- To any entity that acquires majority control of Prestige Technologies LLC
or one of our business units through merger, acquisition, consolidation, or
Note that any information submitted on a PrestigeTechnologies.com blog or on
the Prestigetechnologies.com Forum is immediately viewable by the public.
External Links: We have no control over the privacy policies of web sites whose
links appear on our site(s). Please review the privacy policies of those linked
sites for an understanding of how they use information they collect from you.
E-mail Opt-Out: You may opt-out of receiving most e-mails from us by following
the "unsubscribe" instructions provided in the e-mails.
Minors: Prestigetechnologies.com website is not designed to be used by minors
under 18 years old. It is not our intent to gather personally identifiable
information about anyone below the age of 18.
Appropriate Procedures: We have put in place reasonable measures and appropriate
procedures for implementing these policies and for safeguarding the information
we collect from you. However, we cannot guarantee that personally identifiable
information we collect will never be disclosed in a manner inconsistent with
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, you may request that we update or correct your personally identifiable
information by contacting us at (888) 519-2763 (U.S.) or 1-201-575-4759 (Global)
by writing us at:
Fax: (888) 519-2763
current privacy policies. Your continued use of our services after we post an
Prestige Technologies LLC
PO Box 712
Bloomsbury, NJ 08804